Guidelines for authors
Guidelines for oral presentations:
Slide Center Opening Hours:
- The time available for oral presentation is 4 minutes.
- Acceptable digital format for presentation - 16x9 ppx PowerPoint for Windows or PDF. In case of MAC presentations speakers are requested to prepare their presentation in PDF file.
- All presentation shall be provided to Slide Center at least two hours before the presentation time or day before in case of morning session.
- Slide Center will be located in the registration desk area – level 0 and opened from March 29, 2023 till April 1, 2023.
Wednesday, March 29, 2023 10:00-18:00
Thursday, March 30, 2023 07:00-19:00
Friday, March 31, 2023 07:00-18:00
Saturday, April 1, 2023 07:00-12:00
Guidelines for E- poster presentations:
- E- posters should be prepared in pdf form - 1 page in A4 paper size, vertical orientation for presentation in E-poster corner as well as to include it in EPOS2023 Annual Meeting mobile application.
- All posters should be prepared in English. Typically: title, authors’ names and affiliations; introduction, materials and methods, results and conclusions, cited literature should be included in each poster. Make sure that the poster is not crowded by too many letters or numbers.
- An E-Poster file should be sent to email@example.com till February 28, 2023.
- Please remember to name the file by your name, surname and the title of poster (surname_name_ the title of poster)